Friday, September 5, 2008

Craziness!!

Man, who would have thought my last 2 months would be so busy? Last night was at my flatmate's studio for ages, working on some upcoming video clips for a conference we're doing... it's a fun concept, which I can't write about until after I post the first one, (don't want to spoil the surprise for the youth that read this). Still only 45% done too... hmm.

So now I've only got two months to go, and to be honest, it's a bit sad... but at the same time, I'm really looking forward to going home. I'm suddenly very homesick... which may be why God has chosen to give me this break before speaking about the next part of my life. Some of my friends over here are starting to receive some awesome callings by God, and soon they will be scattered to the four corners of the globe, feet bringing the gospel of peace, winning our world for our God!

I see such an amazing picture, such a grand scale... yet I think this year has changed me. For the first time ever, I'd be equally content staying in a tiny village imparting into a small community of believers as I would be crossing the earth to speak to millions. (Ok well maybe not a TINY village... that'd be quite tough for me... unless there were lots of horses, mountains and forest...)

Anyway, the end of my time here approaches... and strangely I can't even visualize much of what Melbourne is like. I remember faces... but places are starting to fade... I barely remember life outside of HK, lol. This city is crazy.

Oh ps. If anyone wants me to get them something from HK, please let me know soon! I think I'll be sending back some of my stuff with M, so I'm trying to balance it all out cause I don't have many KG for my trip back.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't comment much, nor do I (honestly) get much of a chance to really follow how things have been...but you have never really been far from my thoughts.

I know, without a doubt, how your heart has been stirred for the greater things of life and I know that you will take the challenge to live up to them.

I, completely, empathise with you as to how crazy things can get and how, even, such a short period of time can impact us that we almost "forget" what home is like.

Looking forward to, physically, seeing who you've become soon. Blessings.

InteGR7 said...

That's cool man, if everyone tried to keep track of everyone else, we'd all be dead within a day anyway. ;) Btw, I've got a friend who's going to Japan in Feb or something. We'll catch up in Nov when I get back.

*sigh... I think I'll spend 2 months just finding out how people have been over the last year... lol.

Ruby said...

appreciate ur not spoiling the video thing :)

it's sad and i dont quite want to think abt u leaving :(

and haha ur last paragraph so funni
why how many kg hav u ONLY got?

(this is beyond weird, im sitting in my spanish class and i smell ur cologne...for a moment i thought u were there...so weird)

Anonymous said...

Hey reali looking forward to have you back!!!

We reali do miss you!

Just come back and chill~ God will speak in His time!

TIFF