Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Arrival

Soo...

I'm coming back to Australia tomorrow... hopefully most of you guys have figured that out by now. If you haven't arranged a catch up with me, well I never really had much time, and so hopefully we'll be able to catch up at Encounter or at church. I WILL be free through the days (some of them) so let me know if you wanna chill out (or play SSBB) hehe.

I'll have a new number when I get back, and so I'll hopefully e-mail it people and it'll pass around, I'll need people to SMS me with their name, so I can add it to my sim. My home number for Australia is on my Facebook if you want to look it up.

Anyway, I'll cya all soon... I'm actually really excited =) Though it doesn't always come across in my writing.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey...check my number on facebook. prank me when you get in. btw...you haven't mentioned how long you'll be back for.

Anonymous said...

Yay! In time for ANZAC Day!!!!!

Anonymous said...

That last comment sounds like it was from my brother =P

But then... it could be from anyone, really...