Monday, May 19, 2008

Update May 19th, 2008 - Status - Yellow - Mood - Good

Well, it's been a while since I've updated. Mostly because I've just been way too busy... or way too bored to write anything. Or too tired... I actually had to nap yesterday...

So today, taking a bit of a break, updating my blog, doing my clothes washing and whatever I feel like doing...

As you can see, my status is yellow, cause I'm a tad sick... though it's nothing serious... almost better. I think I got a flu, but cause I have a shot, I only got mild symptoms. Either way though, it's cool. It's getting hotter (which is a tad annoying) and the buildings are FREEZING (which means I actually NEED a jacket!?). I always wondered about that and the energy consumption... plus the cost of electricity is really high!

My mood is still good though... and things have been turn out really well here. Lots of things have been changing and it's been going really well.

3 comments:

InteGR7 said...

Wow

InteGR7 said...

Ohh... incase you were wondering why I said "wow"... someone posted a rather vehement insult just before... anonymously of course... and I was a bit surprised.

Anonymous said...

Was the comment about your bad haircut? ;-)