Saturday, May 10, 2008

Re-adjusting

Well, the past few days have been, well rather awesome! Lol

Busy as anything, well not really, just spurts of busyness... and spurts of waiting around for those bursts of frantic activity... which all seem to happen on Friday nights and Saturdays... when I should be enjoying myself... *sigh.

So what's been happening since I got back...

Well, apart from a rather annoying outbreak of acne due to the changes in humidity (and the crazy heat here) not all that much... well I take that back. A lot of stuff, but nothing of note to talk about here. Lots of staying at home, working, chatting, working on my guitar playing.

I've actually be doing lots of work since I got back, I think my pastor realized that all the things that I do really fast... aren't really things that EVERYONE can do really fast:P Which was awesomely encouraging! (Cause I didn't even realize that myself). Having said that... I had rostered myself on for Worship next week.. to give me a week to recover and practice and stuff... but suddenly I'm leading worship tomorrow... and ALL BY MYSELF!! My whole team either can't make it (away in a different country), is sick (with a sore throat), couldn't make it to practice (and don't know some of the songs) or are just too busy...

*sigh

But on the up side... and hopefully my friends back home don't take this in the wrong way at all... but going home has really allowed me to focus on doing my job here. I think I'm satisfied that no matter how long or how far I stay away... I'll always be able to go home and chill out, catch up with people... and in a couple days, return to that state... of just being awesome friends. So now I can fully concentrate on being in HK, doing all that God has called me to do... it's pretty sweet!

Let's see... I've also been doing a mother's day clip, learning some new software, gaming with some youth (and teaching them about the gift of prophecy... go figure) and getting to know some awesome people even better than I had before. So yea... it's been a good week since I got back... now I really do have 2 places that I call home...

Except for the heat... I really hate humid summers...

No comments: