Friday, June 13, 2008

Improving

Hey guys,

Thanks for your prayers and many messages/comments of concern... it's really appreciated!

Well, thankfully I don't think I'm gonna die =) and I'm on the slow road (I think) to recovery. The bumps aren't as itchy (more dry and scabby now) and are slightly less red, although some bumps have "pop" and are like mini mosquito bites when you scratch too much.. cept I didn't scratch... Regardless, I'm getting better, and I once again say thanks for all your prayers. I'm fairly certain that the average student at HK Uni (where I was bitten) doesn't get bitten by poisonous caterpillars... and so I'd have to question the randomness of this episode and perhaps put it down to some spiritual warfare. Germs and illnesses are one thing... but I really think that the enemy wants to intimidate me out of HK. So please continue to pray for me, for protection and for strength in all things! =)

Anyway, on a slightly different note... one of my friends, one of my very good friends in fact (who's like a doctor lol) randomly decided to drop by and is staying with me for a week... so there's a lot less stress.. cause if I WAS about to die, she'd be able to tell me. Heh.

I'll keep you posted... but I think the rashes will stay around for a while... maybe a whole nother week. I just hope it doesn't scar, that would be annoying.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

PTL! glad to hear you are improving...would the good doctor be S.L.... "hello" to her if it is... met her sis at hosp last month...
auntie mei

Anonymous said...

"cause if I WAS about to die, she'd be able to tell me. Heh"

i thought she'd be able to save you.

anyway. prayers go to u!!!!!!

TIFFy!

InteGR7 said...

Well obviously that too ;) Hehe... thankfully it didn't come to that.