Friday, August 8, 2008

Artic Ice

So I suppose that, as a Chinese, this would be a good day to make a post. 8/8/08... no matter if you're American or Australian, it's still a very 8ty day... lol.

I was actually at CWB yesterday, waiting for my friend to finish work, and I was looking for deo... and I found a canister of my OLD deo from way back in grade 8. Which seem a bit random, even for me, but you know, using it, the smell brings back memories =P. It's apperently scientifically proven that scent is the strongest sense linked to memory... and while I think that hearing is pretty strong too... the odor (funny how DEodorant has it's own odor) reminds me of Dalat... of being young... of how much I hated life back then... and how far I've come... yet also how little I've changed.

I guess these periods of introspection are common when we're faced with big decisions or the end of something... and I really wonder what the next step is... although people have been randomly encouraging me about that impact that I'm making in lives... cool people, but people I haven't talked to in a while. So I know that God hasn't left me hanging on this one... it's just gonna take some patience...

I swear I haven't prayed for patience yet... humility yes... patience heck no!! Why is this happening to me!! *sigh ;)

4 comments:

InteGR7 said...

Lol and what do you know, it's my 88th post on this blog too!

Anonymous said...

dude the coincidences just keep piling up. If your post was a few hours earlier I'd be asking you to pick my lotto numbers ;-)

InteGR7 said...

A few hours earlier? And which Dave is this??

Anonymous said...

then your post would have been at 8 o'clock!
although I'm struggling with working out the time difference.

n its dave ratten :P
hehe catch ya later!