Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Nine Oh...

Well, it's been 90 posts now... which is just 10 less that Portal to my World, the blog after my initial blog... I think Portal was definitely the blog filled with all the randomness, crpytoxicity and other fun goodness. Reading over one of my friend's posts definitely reminded me of all the good times... and some sad, that we had.

To be honest, looking back on my life, the friendships I've made, the people I've gotten to know... not even the massively life altering decisions... I can really say that I don't regret much. Even the glaringly obvious mistakes and sufferings have more than served to strengthen my perseverance, in turn building character and now giving me hope... Looking back at my life, though there were definitely parts that I hated living through (the first 4 months of HK spring to mind lol)... I realize that without each and every part... I wouldn't be the man, Christian or friend that I am today.

Anyway, as I continue to wait on God's plan and purpose for my life, please pray for me today (Wednesday) as I take some time out to seek His face.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how'd it go? the seeking His face thing...

MK

Anonymous said...

Good for you Pastor Joshua!:)
Rom 5:1-5
Therefore, since we have been justified through faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ,
through whom we have gained access by faith into this grace in which we now stand. And we rejoice in the hope of the glory of God.
Not only so, but we also rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance;
perseverance, character; and character, hope.
And hope does not disappoint us, because God has poured out his love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit, whom he has given us.

Michelle