Thursday, October 30, 2008

Homecoming

I never understood what Homecoming actually was in the American High School calender. I mean it's a big thing right... but until recently, had no idea what took place. (For those of you like me, Homecoming is basically an event, usually in the Fall, where Alumni will return to their High school, watch a football game and attend a dance afterward.)

Anyway, I'm going home...innnnn...FOUR DAYS?! OMG I haven't packed yet!! Heh. Well yes, I'm actually not stressed about it, M took back some stuff for me, and I still have 2 suitcases that will probably only be half full. I have to leave behind my VCDs and DVDs incase the Australian customs thinks they are illegal...(they aren't) and so yeah. I think I'll also leave all my other potentially contraband items too.

I leave HK with a mix of sadness and expectation... which I suppose is normal. On one hand, I really want to stay, on the other, I know that God's plan for me is always beyond awesome... and so I choose to follow the plan, even if it's taking me away. Although I know there are a few people praying for me to come back! LOL.

I wonder what Melbourne will be like for me now... especially considering the wave of "coupleness" that I hear has spread throughout the churches... ahh summer... it's coming around again... but I seriously dislike the summer =D.

The next 3 days will be memorable... I can foresee this...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay you're coming back!

just had a catchup with L & L from Czech trip and we laughed soooo much!! =)

I'd be sad about leaving all those amazing people behind too... but yes, crazily cool to think that there's something more amazing in the years to come... =)

Anonymous said...

good riddance!

InteGR7 said...

Ouch... some one jokes using an anonymous sign in! Awww.

Anonymous said...

wow ur coming back!
welcome back!
cant wait to hear many awesome stories! Have a safe trip back.

irene

Anonymous said...

so great that you're coming home :) wish i can catch up with you too... but i can't.
have a good and restful time :)

Tiffany said...

JOSH! Hope your flight was good...I am missing you lots and lots and lots.

Anonymous said...

Hm hi i'm the Melbourne Tiff! ha ha...

yay! can't wait to see you! Saturday 4pm service?

TIFFINITY.