Thursday, March 20, 2008

Imagine Reality

Hey there, check out my new form of blogging! See if you can tell where my reality ends and begins. Honestly it's not too hard hehe. As a side story project I've decided to write these short page or 2 stories about my life in HK and the turns that my imagination takes when I'm out.

http://randomimagination.blogspot.com

I'll be using my old random imagination blog.

In other news I went to Macau today to see my grandma, who I thought I hadn't seen in 7 years, but who apparently stayed at our place back home in Australia for a few nights while I was there... how weird.

I won't go into details about the trip... but let me just point out some low lights:
- Waiting 1 hour in immigration.
- Getting sea sick over the 2 hour boat journey.
- Due to bad organization and communication (on my part) only getting to see them for 3 hours. So should have gone yesterday!

and some highlights:
- Seeing some of my extended family again.
- Planning our future trip to KL in Jan.
- Earning major brownie points for making the trip :P hehe.

Was totally worth it though, I'm beginning to appreciate family so much more!

Anyway, enjoy the story, let me know what you think!

No comments: