Thursday, March 6, 2008

Week of March 3rd - Status: Green

Wow it's been a busy week. I still have stacks of stuff to do, but I realized that my blog has been a bit neglected over the past few days, and hey I've been working plenty of overtime, so it's all cool. Actually I stayed back till 7:30 on Tuesday... I was very surprised... I wasn't tired, bored or wanting to go... I just had stuff to do. I think I know how people get to the stage where they CAN work overtime often and alot... it's not THAT big a deal... I guess before I've always had jobs where there wasn't really all that much to do.

Anyway... I've been healthy for another week, (Thank you God) and finally getting back into the physical working out and will start dancing in a couple weeks. Hopefully going to start climbing too, not sure how that will work, need a partner, so many people have "friends" who climb :P haha

But yes, looking forward to seeing everyone back home in April, I do miss Melbourne today, especially talking to Al and hearing all that I'm missing. *sigh... plus SSBB comes out in 3 days or something *sigh x2.

How's everyone doing? Let me know yeah?

No comments: