Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Who chases the Dragon?

Ok that might be a tad disrespectful... but hey... I mean none.

For those of you on Facebook, check out my cool photo story (Climbing the Dragon) that I've posted up. For those of you who don't HAVE FB, you should get it! I've got all my photos up there.

If you don't know what Facebook is and stuff like that, just ask and I can tell ya about it, everyone has FB these days!

Ohh, and Climbing the Dragon is about me going on a simple hike, but ending up going down an entire mountain, through rough brush, down cliffs and falling off large stones (2 meters :D). Yes I AM ok... even if I did scratch up my hands and wrists... a lot... but hey. It was good God time :) Oh and it's 100% true.

Please don't freak out ok?

Hehe, I'm typing like I'm playing piano, can't touch the deck with my wrists very much...

Until next time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

just popping in to say hi =)

looking fwd to seeing those photos!!!