Sunday, March 9, 2008

What's I've been up to lately

Hey guys! How's everyone doing? To all my friends/family back home, hope that things are going well and you're all safe/healthy. Just a word of warning, make sure you all get your flu jabs ok? There have been some pretty nasty flus over here, and apparently two people have died. So yeah, get a flu shot.

Just thought I've give an update on what I've been up too lately, and show you guys a product of my work.. We have an upcoming Spring Retreat, and so I was asked to do a video for it. While I've never done any sort of video editing before, I nevertheless have a professional post production/graphic designer/media guru as a house mate, so I've picked up a TINY tiny bit of his knowledge over the last month. However it's still very basic. Have a look! I did that logo at the end too, (it's meant to look etched) which took almost as long as the video :P hehe

http://web.mac.com/hkmbc.youth/HKMBC_Youth_Ministry/Update_Video%28*NEW%29.html

Now in comparison, and also because I told him that I'd put it on my blog, here's my house mate's "showreel" ie like his resume. Just bear in mind A: He's a professional (just look at a companies that he's worked for) and B: That he's old (er than me anyway), and so I've got a few years to reach that level. Oh and he's got better software :P hehe

http://www.pentopixel.net/

Oh and if you're interested in getting him to work for you (like you guys in marketing or in church media and stuff), just let me/him know. He does stuff for people all over and world and would like to do stuff for Australia.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Josh,
Like your video for the Disciple AD retreat. Good job. Look forward to seeing you in Apr and Jul
Dad

InteGR7 said...

Thanks Dad! I can show ya how to do it with the Mac when I get back. It's quite cool.