Monday, January 21, 2008

5 days?!

Wow, has it really been that long since my last post? I must be getting slack... or you could infer that I'm caring less about the people that don't see me on a week to week basis... but you'd be very wrong on that ;)

Hehe, actually the truth is that I've started READING on top of my writing. For those of you who remember how I used to read when I was younger... well things haven't changed, especially when you have a constant supply of Left Behind books sitting in your workplace, just crying out to be read... so here's me reading on the MTR, on the Bus, at home, walking around HK, while I eat... and I'm not even kidding... I literally read while I'm walking from the MTR (Subway) to my church... that's a 2 minute walk :P Ohh, and I read while my computer is lagging at work too... lol which happens a lot when you do lots of video stuff.

Plus on top of that I've been WRITING as well, trying to finish my current piece of work by June, then I'll try to finish the sequel to Salvation by the end of the year. That's the master plan! If Trinited gets publish (which is a big ask atm) that would be AWESOME! But, even if it doesn't, it'll be good to complete another piece.

Life's been chugging along really well over here. There are LOTS of exciting things about my ministry that I can only post up next Monday, since some of my youth read this, and I don't want to spoil too much of the surprise... but suffice to say, some really awesome changes are going to happen, and I know that God is really using me! Cept I might have to cut down on either the reading or the writing... which will be sad, but hey I know my purpose for the moment!

Shout out to N, which I normally don't do on this blog, but hope you're getting better (news is a bit sketchy) and that your operation went well. Been praying and will continue to, even when I find out that you're fine... cause I know that prolonged bed rest would drive you nuts :P hehe Unless you had youtube and facebook access :P hehe

Anyway, decisions to be made about the future in the coming months... but yeah, let's tackle the hill one inch at a time huh?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Josh!!!!!!!!!!!!
God Bless You much-ly!!!!!!!

Love Andria