Wednesday, January 30, 2008

My new place... is flipping amazing!

Wow... I haven't felt so good about living in HK since... before I left :P Lol, how funny is that huh?! I mean, while God is doing awesome things over here, there have been a lot of challenges (which I'm sure you know, cause I tend to highlight those more in a bid for sympathy hehe) that have occasionally made this adventure fairly tough. However NOW! Well... I'm finally getting into the flow of things... and no it's not JUST because my room is bigger then my room in Australia... but that does help.

Ok so my new place is really awesome. I mean sure, the water heater takes 20 minutes to get going, but hey, that's a small price to pay (and was the same in my old place too hehe). My room is huge, there is a super comfy couch and projector/sound system set up. HM let's me use all his guitars and media equipment and the kitchen is fully stocked. Have yet to cook, simply cause I'm just always on the go... but hope to have dinner on Thursday at home... maybe. ANYWAY, so yeah, the place is large and comfy (altho need more shelves in my room) and lots of fun.

But that's not all, one of my friends is starting a dance class, and she wants me to help teach, which will not only result in money, but EXERCISE and fun! whoot! Plus my ministry is picking up, worship meeting scheduled for this week, and I'm getting better at guitar... my books are getting exciting... caught up with a really cool friend from Australia few days ago... I'm telling you... life is good! (Watch, this feeling will last like 3 days or something... and then I'll be all down again :P haha )

But all in all I'm just glad that God has blessed me with an awesomely funny house mate and a great new place. Pray that I stay un sick to enjoy this while I can, and that my youth will catch the passion of the Holy Spirit.

Peace out,

Me :)

5 comments:

Ruby said...

haha :)
"my room is bigger then my room in Australia... " THAN!!!!! =ppp

Anonymous said...

*grin*

THANK YOU Ruby!!!!

Perhaps you'll have some success in teaching Josh the difference between "then" and "than"... I know I've had no success whatsoever thus far!

InteGR7 said...

Dang, I knew I should have deleted Ruby's post... now I have TWO ladies on my back about this then and than thing... (and they both know that have back up *sigh) it's not that I don't UNDERSTAND the difference... it's just when I'm typing really fast, I put down the sound, then it just comes out as I'm thinking it. That's why I sometimes put down to rather than too... or vice versa.

That's why authors have editors :P

However thank you for caring enough to be a pain about it ;) hehe

Ruby said...

hahahaha :))
I've heard all about your frustration Michelle, and I willllll try my verrrrrryyyyy best to correct him whenever i find the mistakes. =D

they SOUND DIFFERENT Josh!!!
thEn
and thAn. =pppp

InteGR7 said...

Yeah they do... must be years of ignoring the mistake :P