Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Moving out!

Well, I've certainly adapted to hongky life... lol. For those of you who haven't heard... which is pretty much everyone... I'm planning to move out of my place, and in with one of my friends so we can share a house. Crazy huh?

Well the main pros are such... he's been living there for a while, has lots of stuff, loves to cook and is a media guru (does movie work of some sort). Thus the house is already stocked with loads of kitchen and multimedia stuff, the things that I don't have at my place. Plus, I'm sure everyone who's been following this will realize that many of the issues that I raised Re: living by myself still apply... so yeah, this will be cool. His name's even the same as mine... which might get a bit confusing... but yea. lol!

The cons will be the breaking of contract. I stand to lose a decent amount if this doesn't go properly. However... A: the rent at the new place will be cheaper, and I'll still come out about 1k UP even in the worst case scenario B: The BEST case scenario is that my agent can find someone in the next month who can take over from me. That way I lose nothing :) THAT would be sweet. In essence I'd gain over 10k (HK) off this venture! For a bigger and nicer place!

So yea, I'll let you know how it goes, maybe post up a vid of my new place once everything settles down. Ahh the life of a traveler ;)

Oh yeah, and the new place is a 5 min walk from my church :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

*hug*

all the best!

Can the birthday wishes begin now? To make up for my present getting to you late...

InteGR7 said...

Lol... if you really MUST announce to the world my birthday (which I don't mind really) then sure ;) go ahead.

Ruby said...

:)
haha u didnt tell me that guy's name is josh too! lol

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

nyah!

How come you know so many awesome people? Anyway, I'm sure that things will work out for you. Is there a C?

InteGR7 said...

Hmm... who's that?? And what's a C? Me = confused.

but about the awesome people part... well I'd say that birds of a feather... but I really think I'm just blessed by God :D