Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Happy Birthday... to me?

Firstly I'd like to say a big THANK YOU! to all those people who sent me birthday wishes... even if I know that Facebook cheats and tells you which of your friends have their birthdays over the week... but yes I'll forgive that :P

Before you ask... "how was it?!" let me just point out that while I did enjoy my 21st and had a blast getting all my Australian friends in one spot... I normally don't view Birthdays are all THAT important... I mean the year is where you do the growing... not just the one day :P However yes, it's all about celebration and stuff... and I did have a good day, eating LOADS of food and sharing lunch and dinner with some cool people. Even got a few presents too! whooo.

But yes, there are exciting times ahead... things more important then my birthday :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

'allo!!!!!!!!!!

just saying hi =)