Thursday, January 10, 2008

Sometimes... late at night

For those of you who don't know, one of my favorite things to do when I was a kid was read. I still love to read... but I have less time... and less books that I really WANT to read... so instead... I've started to write :P Of course that actually takes more time... but, as my title implies, I can find time ;)

So I've started posting up some of my stuff, most of it's old... but I'm beginning to write more frequently and I'll start to upload some new stuff soon. My most recent is "Ride of Justice" which ended really quickly because I have an inspiration for a new story... one that will be long... but that I will try my hardest to finish.

You'll all notice that I've got a lot of incomplete novels up... the reason is that I often lose interest :P lol. If you really like any of my stories, just leave a comment saying that you'd like to see more of it. If you keep commenting, I might just keep writing!

Feel free to tell your friends who are interested in this sorta thing... I'm looking to hear back from people and stuff like that :)

So here's the link. http://www.booksie.com/Joseph_Knight My pen name is Joseph Knight. The stories are on the bottom left.

Let me know what you think, here or there ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sometimes writing is better than reading =) keep on writing ;)