Monday, February 4, 2008

No more words...

You surprisingly... I feel that I no longer have anything to blog about. I mean you've seen my friends, my old place, bits of my church... heard my thoughts... my trials, triumphs and tantrums.. so really I don't know what else to say or write.

Wait, I have a great idea! Why don't you comment and ask some questions! (if you're interested) and I'll try to post up things related to those questions. So obviously T would ask something like "so how many girls have you met so far?" Or my mum would ask "what have you been eating since moving into a new place?" etc etc.

So yeah, go for it, drop me some questions so I can think of what else to say.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

so, what have you been eating or cooking since you moved into this well-stocked-of-ingredients place?

*shakes head*- no, not your mum,but,
auntie mei

Anonymous said...

So just how many girls have you met?? And how many of them would like to see you again?????


tsk, tsk this is mum here!

InteGR7 said...

lol... it's pretty funny, though entirely not unexpected, that parents would be the first to jump at this oppurtunity ;)

sarliche said...

so - are you going to answer the questions? hehe

timmy said...

so... where are these supposed answers josh.

InteGR7 said...

Lol... I normally post every 2-5 days... so I'm just waiting for more questions... I mean those are like 2 sentence answers... hardly enough to use a whole post on...

I'm serious... because I've got Tonsillitis and thus haven't done anything for the past few days... I've got nothing else to post = S