Monday, February 11, 2008

You know...

I've been through... about 34 packets of personal tissue... 5 toilet rolls for blowing my nose alone, and 2.5 tissue boxes... since coming to HK.

I've used like maybe 1 box a year in Australia... if that...

You know it recently came to my attention (and I definitely agree) that as you push harder in your ministry... the enemy attacks to try and keep you quiet... I would appreciate your prayers pls.

ps I've just lost my voice too... *sigh, I wonder if I'll become a bass after this :P

5 comments:

Ruby said...

aw :((
i will pray for your health, and for church too...
TAKEE ANTIBIOTICS!! *waves franticly and desperately*

Anonymous said...

you?! A bass?! Never! =P

It's 8:37am and I've eaten half my lunch...

InteGR7 said...

Hahaha, it's ok ruby... I'm almost better now... I think. If it goes on for 2 more weeks... I'm sure my doctor friend who's flying up will force me to take them :P

Trying to figure out of that's M or W... W doesn't smilie though :P So if it's M... then it must be a joke of some sort.. hmmm :P

Anonymous said...

u must be building up your body's resistance to HongKong flu... eat more fresh fruits & vegies & also drink plenty.
auntie mei

Anonymous said...

take more vit C! (: