Friday, February 8, 2008

The answers to so many questions lie in your own heart...

That said, I did agree to answer any questions dished out... and while it's kinda awkward to answer the most embarrassing one (which happens to be asked by my MOTHER) I don't really mind... because everyone who bothers to read this obviously loves me enough to do so... right? At least I can but hope... it's all together possible that they take sadistic delight in my misery (there is an awful lot of that recorded in these journals sadly) or simply want to stalk my known online haunts for information regarding myself or my friends... regardless however, I really have nothing to hide. Also, please note my attempt at a humorous intro, thus lending to a rather comical overtone throughout this entry.

Now firstly, what have I been eating. Well since I've moved in I've definitely eaten more home cooked meals. More then 400% more, although that's partially because I've been sick (and thus confined to the house) and partially because my housemate (who yes, does share the same first name as me, I believe I've said that twice now) and his mum (who was staying with us for the first week I was here) cooked. Of course I've been cooking too, trying out my usual recipes of pasta and salads (Caesar... wait that doesn't look spelt right...)to get my self used to the kitchen. I'll be trying Shepherd's pie sometime this week... and will start flipping through some cookbooks when I'm feeling better. J2 (my HM) has made... a very nice beef dish (a herb encrusted steak) and his mum made a bunch of stuff, vegies, pasta, eggplant etc. J2 is going to show me how to make easy Chinese vegies... which I must confess has never really been a dream of mine... but hey... it'll work.

Ok, now moving on, next question... the one I thought W (as he has reminded me to call him) would ask... but instead was put forth by my own mother... who then obviously reads these posts with some curiosity I assume. *sigh. Well doesn't matter... remember, NOTHING to hide ;)

Umm I don't actually keep count of how many girls I've met in hk... but if I WAS to make a guess, I'd say around 92, with approx 84 of them being single, although about 26 of them are underage, and about 47 are too old :P Of course I make up all these statistics completely off the top of my head for a bit of fun. Really, in the end, A: I don't keep track of the girls that I meet B: I don't evaluate their "potential" when I do I meet them and C: I don't aim to find a girlfriend in HK till the end of my Internship. I think I've made that most clear in my posts and missives to the various factions within my friends who believe otherwise ;)

Heck I won't deny that there are a rather large number of good looking, successful and smart girls over here, most of whom are single and that I met in church... but yes, people gotta remember that there are priorities in life! Purpose and destiny come first! Only then can you consider who you want to follow that path with. Still finding mine for the time being... well finding out the next part of it anyway. Oh but yes, obviously I'm friends with all of them, just like all the guys I've met too. Anyway... if you boys from Melbourne are interested, feel free to look me up when you drop by HK ;) Haha.

As for the other questions that I've been asked a lot. Yes I have been sick, no I'm not dying, yes I am coming back in April, no I haven't bought my ticket yet. Yes I have been eating my fruits and vegies, yes I have been looking after myself, my new place is awesome, my housemate is very cool. Hmm I think that's mostly it. Feel free to ask any more that you want, however I'll work them into normal posts as scheduled broadcasting will resume soon (although I'm having a hard time shaking the last bit of sore throat.)

Anyway, I'll cya all soon!

No comments: