Friday, February 15, 2008

Life update Feb 08

Well, what's been happening in the life of yours truly over the past few weeks? Well to be honest, not much, since I've been so sick... but there have been a few things/events of note... and I'll highlight them now.

Hmmm... I've forgot them... didn't blog... so no list... *checks daily planner*

Oh yes. Well I missed Chinese New Year... that was bad... but was well enough to preach on that Sunday... then subsequently lost my voice. However during that time I met a missions team from the States... and they were really cool... doing all sorts of awesome ministry around the globe... nothing that I can actually talk about without compromising some of their effectiveness... but it was great to just catch dinner with them over a couple days... and see the Peak at night... that was beyond cool.. cept I left my camera at home that day (felt really bad) so I have to wait for one of them to send me some pics...

On Wednesday.. went over to Su's house with some of the other YA's from the youth group (and other friends)... we're slowly growing... we're up to three.. yes! We had a games night and she cooked for us... that was very cool.

Tonight, went to a combined outreach hosted by one of the international schools. Was quite long and varied... the worship was really happening... the team was from the Vine... and one of the worship leaders is a teacher at the school... she looked so cool! Pity she doesn't read this though... oh well, I already told her :P. Yeah the skits were... random... and stuff... but yeah, overall very cool.

Apart from that, been busy recovering, cooking, sleeping, working, reading and doing stuff like that. Trying to work on my guitar playing too. However yes... nothing major happening really... oh apart from the two times I was stood up... but that wasn't really major... just disappointing... *sigh. The one time I wasn't... all the movies were already booked... thus I have decided that watching a movie in HK on SA Day at the last minute is really stupid.

Anyway, until I have more stuff to write about!

No comments: