Thursday, February 21, 2008

I'll be bach

Heh, that was actually quite cheesy :P

Anyway, I've purchased my ticket, and since there shouldn't be any visa problems getting back into my own country, I'll be heading back home on 23rd of April, arriving at Melbourne on the 24th at approx. 1:30pm. Unfortunately I'll be stopping over in Adelaide... but yeah, it can't be that bad right? Hopefully I won't need to drink too much water while I'm there...

= D

I'll try to pick up a pre-paid sim card while I'm over there and start getting people's numbers on it... I figure I'll just keep the card active... though the credit will drain after a few months, and leave it in Melb for use whenever I come back... assuming I stay here long term... which I seriously don't know yet. Oh and if anyone had a decent 2nd hand phone they want to give me... I'd appreciate it :).

Anyway. I'll be down for 1.5 weeks, flying back on Midnight of the 4th of May, and I'll try to catch up with as many people as possible during that time. Feel free to drop me a line here, or on facebook, or via e-mail with the times that you're available and I'll let you know!

That's pretty much the update atm. The next time I'll be back will be in Oct or Nov. Looking forward to seeing everyone... breathing clean air... having good cheese again... ahh *sigh... cheeeesssseee =P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

=)

yay to dinner!

Anonymous said...

You'll be fine in Adelaide, although they may bore you to death.

There's a huge number of churches over there but thats about it, even the maccas there is pretty lame!

catch ya soon!