Saturday, November 10, 2007

The Eagle has landed, I repeat, the Eagle has landed

Hey there everyone! Just wanted to assure you that I've landed safely in HK, and have now woken up to my first morning in this new city. I was a touch tired last night, having had like 2 hours sleep accross 36 hours or so and still having spent the whole day with a friend in KL, and so I haven't really had a first impression of what it's like yet. Hopefully I'll get some clothes, a phone and a Camera by the end of today, so I can post some pics up and make a comment.

My hair's really long too ... *sigh

lol

Yes I am very happy to be here... but on the plane, I had a brief realization... I don't really have a home where I am anymore... no places that I can go to... no safe houses, escape routes or exit strategies... nothing. It was a bit freaky :)

Will update you all soon!

No comments: