Thursday, November 8, 2007

Iminent Departure

Yes, it's my last day in Melbourne and I'm getting that feeling in my stomach that I always get before a trip. I often wondered if it was my body preparing for the flip flops of taking off and changes in elevation... but I decided it was just excitement.

Just a short one, letting everyone know that I'm heading out. Well those who read this blog anyway. I don't actually know who reads it... cause people can't be bothered commenting. However it's ok, I do not hold grudges =D.

Anyway, please pray for me... and sympathised with the lack of good milk, cheese, yogurt and chocolate that I will experience over there. Thanks to all of you who e-mailed, SMS'd, called and chatted with me in the past few weeks, it's been awesome and really encouraging!

Prepare for my blogs from the otherside!

ps. Anyone got a good template that I could use? This one's boring, and stretching my photo for some weird reason.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so i guess you've finally packed? hehe... all the best... May the plane take you to your Destination. (Cantonese ppl ain't that bad... ha ha..) TIFF.