Thursday, November 22, 2007

Jackpot!

Yo yo YO! Just letting everyone know that I've... almost... found a place. :P haha

I've paid for it, signed for it, but am waiting for the landlord to sign for it as well. It's REALLY tiny for you Australian people... and I'll post up a Vid as soon as I go back again. I should be moving in on Monday. Yatta! Thanks to all of you who prayed... or encouraged me :)

So far the job part is going awesome... and I'll be preaching on Sunday. That will be awesome too. I'll be posting up something with a job routine and pics of the youth room soon.

Woot!

2 comments:

Ruby said...

im helping on monday!!!!
a day off in school for me =DD

Anonymous said...

sweet =) can't wait to hear more!

remembering to get John Bevere CD/DVDs for you this weekend... must tell me address so I can mail them to you!