Sunday, November 4, 2007

No I haven't packed yet

You'd be surprised the number of times I get that question. I mean sure, it's a very standard and normal thing to say to a person who's about to go on a long trip... specially one that's a year... however I personally don't see why you would pack so soon before your trip. I mean maybe the day before, if not the day that you fly... so you have all your clothes to wear and wash right? I don't know... maybe my logic's slightly fuzzy.

But yes as the time approaches I'm getting more and more excited! Woot! Can't wait! I dropped by CCCV to say hi and ended up telling a whole buncha people about my trip... so maybe I'll have like 20 more facebook invites and a whole new group of readers for my humble traveling blog.

Either way... I can't wait! I want to thank all the people who are praying for me... randomly or not... even though I don't always know who, I appreciate it! I don't think I will survive this time on my own, without God's strength and everyone of your prayers will make it even more impacting for me, and for the youth that I hope to minister too!

Anyway, just a quick note, and thanks to all the people who commented!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm lazy to sign in with my blogger account...

I'm guessing this one will rev up by the end of the week?

Packing for a year... over two days, just prior to leaving. That leaves day of departure to buy miscellaneous items that bypassed the mental list until packing hour.

Then you get to destination thinking you can buy anything you've forgotten... only to find that there are some things easily found in Australia that don't seem to exist in other countries...

Anonymous said...

Hahah,

That's true... but I've already mae my written list of all the things I use on a daily basis that I'll need over there. And I've already set aside all those things... so I guess I might have preped for packing.. but haven't packed yet :P hehe.

Anonymous said...

eh.. in which case, you're all set!

see you in 2 hours =)