Friday, December 14, 2007

Back to our regularly scheduled broadcasting.

Ok... well I'm back in the office and thought I'd give a quick update about how everythings going.

Well I THINK I've gotten over my stomach virus. See the thing is that everything is further complicated by this one really strange question... why do I feel like I'm always feverish and really dizzy? So I thought about it and traced it back... my stomach is fine... I can eat most things... my bones don't ache.

So then I thought it might be because I was super tired, or maybe because I was watching Top Gear all day. In the end tho, I believe that my head ache spin was most likely caused by fluid filling my ears and causing me to feel dizzy and disorientated. This sometimes happens when I spin around really fast (ie rolling down a hill) or get hit on the head (ie during boxing)... but suffice to say, it happens.

So yeah... I think that's pretty much the gist of it... so now normally I have my trusty nasonex nasal spray which kills this condition instantly. However I don't... and I can't find any... so hopefully I can get some soon.

Anyway, the point of this post is to say that... I'm sorta fine. There's still this one last thing to clear up... and it may prove sorta annoying... but I don't think I'm in any danger of dying... unless I cross a road thinking it's green... but it's really red... of course I haven't crossed a green here in ages! Hehe jk jk.

No comments: