Wednesday, December 5, 2007

What do you DO?

Well at a lot of people have been asking what I generally do during the day. Well it's varied... let me give some examples.

During work I can spend a few hours in the office, play guitar or be doing a website... or at a school chatting with kids, preparing for a sermon... doing admin... it's all there. I'm even (on special occasions) allowed to MSN with youth! How awesome is THAT!

AFter work I can hang out with new friends, wandering around my own, come home and go online, watch movies on my laptop, consider cooking but eat out instead... (the cooking for one person is a question of portion control and lack of raw materials. Ie it's annoying)

Yeah...lotta variety... and that's even without dancing, tutoring, teaching, marking, church, 180, youth groups and other stuff like that.

As for what's involved in being a Youth Pastor. Well I'll give you a better idea once Dan gets back from his holidays and starts giving me more work. Apparently I'm still in easy mode :P

No comments: