Monday, December 10, 2007

Really sick

Seriously don't know what happened. Yesterday I was the picture of good health, life was good. Then, from three to five started wrestling with a stomach ache. Then when I woke up, even bone in my body, every muscle, ached... so I thought I had a fever. Had massive... umm number 3, in the morning, then decided to head to the Doctor... on the way there, threw up... (and boy does it hurt) and made it there about 1hour later. He believes I've got a stomach virus, and so yeah, gotta rest up, no milk and no fatty foods. But with me in soo much pain... (sitting up hurts) then how the heck am I gonna be able to cook??

Would appreciate massive amounts of prayer please!

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that when I got home, from the hospital, I realized that
i had forgotten my keys, for the first time ever. So was stuck outside for ages, eventually had to go the agents and get a spare... then a spider.. or some bug dropped on my head as I was walking...

Bad day..

4 comments:

Ruby said...

will pray for you
:( poor thing

Mil said...

That's terrible Josh :( Horrible for sickness to come along and ruin all the fun. Did the doctor say how long it will take to feel better? Hang in there and just use this time to chill out, ok?

InteGR7 said...

He didn't say, altho I'm feeling slightly better today, so it might not be that long... I hope.

Anonymous said...

*hug*

hope you're better soon!!!

Urgent to-do list: write letter to you! =D