Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Sick Log... day 2

Well, it's definitly been interesting being sick here. Spending a day doing nothing, it was almost like when I was waiting to go to HK... heheh, jking.

The day passed by with me watching episodes of Top Gear off the net. Might I make an interesting observation now... and say that watching an adrenaline packed car show when sick... might not be the best idea. If you combine it with my imagination, the results... and I kid you not... were me thinking that I was racing a Ferarri when I was sleeping. Of course that wasn't the end of it. Round 9, for no reason at all, I start shivering, completely uncontrollably. I think it went on for like 10 minutes, even though I piled out an extra blanket and turned off the AC. It was only when I actually started to pray... that I stopped, instantly. How strange huh? Of course, then I passed out and went to sleep, with my heat generating computer and two blankets all in my bed.

This obviously led to me waking up with a masssssivvvveeee temperature. Like I was seriously burning up... To be honest, I've never felt more like I could possibly die then during those two episodes, the chills and the heat. Stomach pains can be inconvenient, but fevers can kill yea? Although it's good to have funny logic that dictates that because I came out here under God's orders, he's obviously not gonna let me die.

Well the heat stayed with me throughout the night... and I had a really hard time sleeping. I woke up several times thinking I was A: racing... again B: A revolutionary in a battle against my aircon... C: Running from being conscripted by a pirate.

Finally... around 3... I did manage to talk myself into remembering that I'm just me.. and that I need to sleep well to get better. And Sleep well I did.

So yeah. I feel better this morning, and my symptoms aren't as severe. Hopefully I'll be able to head out to work tomorrow... cause I'm really uber bored. *sigh I wanted to visit ICS today too.

No comments: