Sunday, December 23, 2007

RIPPED!

Well, let me tell you about what an absolutely SHOCKING end I had, to a most amazing day. Actually, it's not that bad, cause I only remembered it like when I decided that I wanted to blog... so yeah. Lol

Anyway... so the 180 crew, they like to go to nicER restaurants, like most of the white/richer people here... which is cool, although my budget can't handle it like they can... I think I can sorta cope. So we go to this Italian joint... with an atmosphere and set up like... say... a TINY bit better then Pescare and Paesanos... so ie, not all that posh.

So we're going through the menu, and it's quite expensive... like 90 HK average... which like like 14 dollars... which I'm like... ahh fine, what the heck, I can have something... I'm not poor right? Plus my parents have graciously started to contribute to my stay over... I think they were getting worried about me being sick lol.

So I order me this 100HK Ravioli with minced chicken, Parmesan and bacon etc, thinking that at least I'll have something that I like... you know, like Michaelangelos serves it... and it'll be good.

but no... for THAT much money... and not even at some super posh place... I get SEVEN pieces of SMALL Ravioli (which was damn good) covered in sauce. I mean SEVEN pieces... for !00 HK! That's OUTRAGEOUS! Luckily A: I wasn't the only one :P and B: They give free unlimited bread/olive Oil/Balsamic... which is REALLY nice... plus I was sitting next to three girls who didn't finish their food. So yeah, I didn't end up hungry... I just felt outrageously cheated, I mean the pizzas were big... and the lasanga too! Funnily enough, the other guy who ordered it actually got FULL off those 7 pieces.. while I was as hungry as when I started :P lol. However I decided not to complain about it (cause I don't like making a scene) and I actually enjoyed the chance I had to sample the different foods... which were all fairly tasty.

Bright side yes?

Oh and I preached today... you'd have to ask someone else for what they thought ;)

Ohh you also might have realized that I didn't mention what happened on the amazing day... but rather just the negative stuff ;) Hehe. I'm like that sometimes.

No comments: