Thursday, December 13, 2007

Day three and recovering

Well I think I'm almost getting there. It has been a rough few days, but, almost 36 hours after deciding I was pretty ill, I've almost fully recovered. Well at least I think so anyway... it could be the drugs that are masking all the symptoms. The real question will be what food I'll be able to eat without feeling sick. I wonder if I'll be able to take dumplings... mmmmm.

Yesterday I ate a normalish lunch, and it was pretty oil free... but still felt a bit weird.. so for dinner, I had fruit... and I STILL felt like puking... so that obviously showed no correlation to the oil... atm I'm eating breakfast (can't sleep, too sunny) and deciding if I want to go to work or not. Or really if I SHOULD go to work or not. Of course maybe it's not that smart to cart my laptop that far... it's quite heavy.

Anyway I'll keep ya all posted on how I'm feeling as the days pass on.

You know I made a random comment yesterday... you know I've taken more pills in the 1 month that I've been here... then in the last 5 years in Australia? I wonder... are the MEDS making me sick?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh u ok? will pray...

- Andria