Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Crunch Time

Well there goes my honeymoon period at work... and let me say that honeymoons by yourself are probably no where near as good as those with other people... although haven't experienced that yet... maybe I should ask N...

Anyway!

Yes, it's crunch time at work... with D heading off to the US of A for his two week vac, leaving me in charge of 3 Sunday School sessions(LG discussion time things), 2 whole Sermons and the En ti re Youth Ministry for the next 3 Sundays... where's my partridge in a pear tree hey? (It almost fits too). Not to mention, ALL the admin stuff, and organizing... etc. Did I also mention that I have 4 days, instead of 8, to do all that in? Yay! It's seriously going to be a blast of fun! (No, I'm not being sarcastic, I really do mean it!)

I honestly don't know what I'll be doing for Christmas either, with my family away (or me away from them really), and most of the people here hanging with THEIR folks. *note to self* Find other loners like me (or Al :P ) to spend Christmas with!

Apart from that, it's gonna be a crazy few weeks, so I'll either have LOTS Of time to post (because I'll be on holidays and have nothing to do) or very little (cause I'll be working THROUGH my holidays or out with friends). We shall see won't we?!

4 comments:

Ruby said...

AWWWWW, sad... :(
i wish i'd be in hk during christmas...just to keep you company lol =p

dont spend christmas alone! XD
take care :) (in case i dont get to talk to u on msn before i leave)

InteGR7 said...

Thanks Ruby! Just pray that my cold doesn't carry on through the weekend.

Anonymous said...

Oi oi oi!!!

hehehe welcome to the Christmas orphans club, dude =)

InteGR7 said...

Hahaha,

Thanks man... it's really quite sad :( I don't know what I'll end up doing. But at least I always invited you over to my place for Christmas ;) haha