Friday, December 28, 2007

Christmas HappeningS! Part2

So after Christmas comes Boxing Day. I probably should have noted that I worked on Christmas day, from about 1-4? Went over to the church... did some sermon prep, music work, organizing... that sorta thing. Also worked on Boxing day, at home though, finishing off my sermon and Sunday School work. I actually didn't mind though... I really enjoy my job!

So on Boxing day, evening, I was invited to another party (invited at the party the night before :P haha) and so crashed at another person's house (which was smaller but just as nice) with a fair few others. For some reason I don't have many photos... so I stole a few off FB.

This is most of us... the Host this time is the guy standing in the middle of everything... ruining the photo... not that we were actually taking a real one ;)



This one is us playing this REALLY fun game called "Diba Diba Dip" which I will really have to teach you soon.



See how much fun I was having playing? Which is interesting... the photo was taken by the guy who I'm pointing at... right? Hmm



So yeah... then on the 27th I took the day off and went to Ocean Park with some of the returning college kids and youth! Here are the choice photos... rest will go up on Facebook.

So here we are, with our tickets, about to go in!



First up... apart from the UBER long (and super slow) escalators... was the SPACE WHEEL! See how calm I am before? That didn't last very long... I've never been on something like this before.





We went on other rides... the Mine train (Roller coaster), Galleon (Pendulum), Dragon (SCARY AS Rollercoaster... which hurt... alot!) and the Abyss (Drop... which was by far the scariest... cause you are seriously MASSIVELY high up... with your feet hanging off the edge... and ... yeah... I started hyperventilating :P hehe We did have an AWESOME view though... ) Other stuff too.

But here's one of us having lunch.. since it's somehow the only one of us remotely together...



Here's a pic while ON the Galleon ;)



From the Cable Car to the other half of Ocean park.



After that we went over to J and E's place (siblings) and had dinner with their mum... who is way past cool... and then had a look at their house... before I had to head back :P hehe .

And that was my 4 days of Christmas fun :) Woot! I didn't even spend all THAT much money either :P hehe

No comments: